Rogers Hair Fashions

Post about Leyton Orient or anything else

Rogers Hair Fashions

PostPosted by Harry Hole » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:16 am

Walked passed there yesterday and has a sign up in the window stating that due to current and expected inactivity, the salon with be closed for the rest of the month. Regular customers requiring weekend supplies, were asked to find alternative outlets.
Harry Hole
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder

Re: Rogers Hair Fashions

PostPosted by Chief crazy horse » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:35 am

Sorry I don't really get this thread. Are you talking about Roger Thornhill ? Thought he was a teacher.
Chief crazy horse
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder

PostPosted by omygawd » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:46 am

Harry Hole wrote:Walked passed there yesterday and has a sign up in the window stating that due to current and expected inactivity, the salon with be closed for the rest of the month. Regular customers requiring weekend supplies, were asked to find alternative outlets.

Roger's regular customers are now few and far between so the current player impasse makes this inevitable I am afraid. It won't stop regular monitoring of the shop though as any sign of an open door or a queue might signify the coming of a new Orient Pope with cash to invest.
omygawd
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder

PostPosted by Harry Hole » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:11 am

I hope FB has advised any potential buyers of the excellent discounts available to those associated with the club at Rogers. Could be a deal clincher.
Harry Hole
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder

PostPosted by Off The Hook » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:14 am

Harry Hole wrote:Walked passed there yesterday and has a sign up in the window stating that due to current and expected inactivity, the salon with be closed for the rest of the month. Regular customers requiring weekend supplies, were asked to find alternative outlets.

:D
Off The Hook
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame

PostPosted by Ron Beere » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:43 am

Chief crazy horse wrote:Sorry I don't really get this thread. Are you talking about Roger Thornhill ? Thought he was a teacher.

You should read up on your Orient history CCH - Rogers has a fundamental part in the long misery of players who almost signed for the mighty LOFC...
Ron Beere
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder

PostPosted by GoochDogHighFives » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:45 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This truly is the end
GoochDogHighFives
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder

PostPosted by omygawd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:59 am

Could those of us who are not going to Pompey on Saturday organise a peaceful protest outside of the premises and see if we can convince Roger to put more money into his business given it's critical alignment with the aims and objectives of LOFC? It is highly likely that Roger's family has pulled the plug on any further funding given that he has made a hash of his project of being the coiffure guru of choice to the LOFC playing squad. I know that the offer of a quiff and a Boston to the back, with the additional side of mouth whispered "something for the weekend sir" (statement, not question) has probably not encouraged potential signings to join given his propensity to sell bootlace ties rather than contraceptives. However I am sure that Roger would welcome the support of the 4026 of us not going to our next clash and we could offer to re-educate him in the style demands of modern professional footballers in League 2. The "Vanarama Cut" could also be added to the menu of available offerings should the unthinkable happen......
omygawd
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder

PostPosted by Harry Hole » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:47 pm

I like that idea. May I add something else? To raise awareness of our plight, would one of our faces at LOFT, yes you Doug Harper or Matt Roper, contact Roger and ask him to preform a Brazilian on them? If he is unfamiliar with the process, I am more than willing to offer my services by holding my smartphone showing an appropriate YouTube clip whilst he performs the said procedure.
Harry Hole
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder

PostPosted by Jeepster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Have you seen the state of Goochies barnet, HH? He doesn't do haircuts.

And a :lol: for omygawd. Shall we all meet at Annabels?
Jeepster
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder

PostPosted by omygawd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:21 pm

Jeepster wrote:Have you seen the state of Goochies barnet, HH? He doesn't do haircuts.

And a :lol: for omygawd. Shall we all meet at Annabels?

I'll be there. If I am a tad late it will be because I am having my ex Rumbelows rental telly repaired in Kum Vision.
Last edited by omygawd on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
omygawd
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder

PostPosted by hornchurch » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:14 am

Could be in trouble for mentioning Mr, Roper and Mr, Harper by name.. :D
hornchurch
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder

Return to General Chat