Season ticket info

Post about Leyton Orient or anything else

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by Eat The Rich » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:59 am

RedDwarf wrote:
ChingfordRed wrote:Pre-season starts in less than two weeks, they simply have to release something, the National League will start getting very concerned very soon if things don't start moving.


Pre-season starts in less than two weeks and we only have 9 players left. We are now non league and can't even field a team. Thanks Becchetti. Anyway, who cares about season ticket info if our moron is staying on.


That's not true. I'm sure from Under-9s through to U16s we've got a few bodies that could "do a job" and by "do a job" I mean get torn limb from limb.
User avatar
Eat The Rich
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by Eat The Rich » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:06 am

The squad as it stands...oh sh*tt*ng f*ck.

GK: Sam Sargeant
RB: Myles Judd (if he's not poached)
CB: Teddy Mezague (if we don't cancel his contract)
CB: Aron Pollock
LB:
RM: Josh Koroma
CM: Robbie Weir (if we don't get a bid)
CM: Henry Ochieng
LM: Sandro Semedo (if he signs his new contract)
ST: Victo Adeboyejo (if he signs his new contract)
ST: Tristan Abrahams

GK: Arthur Janata
GK: Charlie Grainger (if he signs his new contract)
CB: Dan Happe
CB: Yvan Erichot (if we don't cancel his contract)
CB: Michael Clarke
CB: Rian McLean
LB: Teddy Perkins
CM: Charley Barker
AM: Steven Alzate
ST: Sam Dalby



Average age of the squad is 19 years and 9 months.
Last edited by Eat The Rich on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Eat The Rich
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by ChingfordRed » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:07 am

Top seven guaranteed.
ChingfordRed
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 18840
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by Smiley Culture » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:10 am

Relegation, again, buy out or no buy out, sadly.
Smiley Culture
Boarding Heavyweight
Boarding Heavyweight
 
Posts: 5890
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:45 am

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by ChingfordRed » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 am

Some of those players are far from guaranteed to stay either, Semedo and Adeboyejo for instance both have good offers from more than decent clubs.
ChingfordRed
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 18840
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by spen666 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:14 am

Eat The Rich wrote:
RedDwarf wrote:
ChingfordRed wrote:Pre-season starts in less than two weeks, they simply have to release something, the National League will start getting very concerned very soon if things don't start moving.


Pre-season starts in less than two weeks and we only have 9 players left. We are now non league and can't even field a team. Thanks Becchetti. Anyway, who cares about season ticket info if our moron is staying on.


That's not true. I'm sure from Under-9s through to U16s we've got a few bodies that could "do a job" and by "do a job" I mean get torn limb from limb.


IIRC the FA now prevent anyone under 16 playing in senior football, so the days of u16 schoolboys in first team are history
spen666
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:17 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by Father Ted Crilly » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:56 am

When did that rule come in?

Ethan Ampadu, Exeter City - On 9 August 2016, aged 15 years 10 months and 26 days, he made his debut for Exeter in a League Cup match against Brentford, becoming the club's youngest ever player, breaking an 87-year-old record set by Cliff Bastin, and being named man of the match.[4][5][6]

On 16 August 2016, he made his full league debut in a 1–0 home defeat against Crawley Town.
Father Ted Crilly
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by spen666 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:21 am

Father Ted Crilly wrote:When did that rule come in?

Ethan Ampadu, Exeter City - On 9 August 2016, aged 15 years 10 months and 26 days, he made his debut for Exeter in a League Cup match against Brentford, becoming the club's youngest ever player, breaking an 87-year-old record set by Cliff Bastin, and being named man of the match.[4][5][6]

On 16 August 2016, he made his full league debut in a 1–0 home defeat against Crawley Town.



Page 72 of FA Handbook rules as far back as 2006/07 states at

4 (vi) C
Age Brackets
.......
(C) To play in an open age competition a player must have achieved the age 16,
(to come in to effect from the 2007-08 season).


Not sure how this fits with the player you refer to.


The 2016/2017 rules state at page 110 that to be eligible to play open age football you have to be 16 by the 31 August in that season. The rules state that if only aged 15 as at 31 August, you can only play up to U18 football

www.thefa.com/-/media/files/pdf/the-fa- ... 16-17.ashx
spen666
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:17 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by JimbO » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:29 am

Has Parkes Left as well then. I'd imagine that they were on good money down here and he didn't have the best of seasons so may be struggling to move on.
JimbO
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:43 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by RedDwarf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:50 am

Smiley Culture wrote:Relegation, again, buy out or no buy out, sadly.


That's absolutely nailed on with Becchetti still in charge next season .
User avatar
RedDwarf
Boarding Heavyweight
Boarding Heavyweight
 
Posts: 5343
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by RedDwarf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:52 am

JimbO wrote:Has Parkes Left as well then. I'd imagine that they were on good money down here and he didn't have the best of seasons so may be struggling to move on.


Yes, he's gone . I don't blame him.
User avatar
RedDwarf
Boarding Heavyweight
Boarding Heavyweight
 
Posts: 5343
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by Still's Carenae » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:45 am

How re they going to let us know about season tickets? Nobody is updating the website, who is going to print out all the applications and put them in an envelope? This could take an age!

As far as I am aware nobody around me will renew there season ticket unless FB has gone. If he stays the budget will be interesting :DD
User avatar
Still's Carenae
Level Three Boarder
Level Three Boarder
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by RedDwarf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:05 pm

One thing for sure,if Becchetti stays the budget will be on a shoe string. We have been on shoe string budgets before but i think the next one would be on an entirely different level. Who wants to go and watch a bunch of kids earning £300 a week get slaughtered at every home game .
Last edited by RedDwarf on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
RedDwarf
Boarding Heavyweight
Boarding Heavyweight
 
Posts: 5343
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by EH16 (formerlyE17) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:26 pm

demarco wrote:LOFT will know but are keeping quiet.


Please stop being silly.
EH16 (formerlyE17)
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by ChingfordRed » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Say that to his face.
ChingfordRed
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 18840
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by Orient Meat Pie » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:21 pm

All those who remember Guiseley
They won't forget what they've seen
Destruction of men in their prime
Whose average age was nineteen
Orient Meat Pie
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by Blindpew » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:19 pm

Probably been pointed out already (can't be bothered to read!) but there is a direct link beteen season tikets sales , or projected sales, that will have a direct influence on National League decision;s to accept our ability to fulfil fixtures does'nt matterr who's the owner! a promise to" 'put a few bob in "will not be acceptable.

I will buy mine becaause to be honest I really don't believe Beccetti is that short of a feww hundred to put it into his pocket and run off to Claridges with it as some seem to.

Leyton Orient supporter, not iterested in any pie in the sky ' dodo' club or the people who want to run one
Blindpew
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by MVotO » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:22 pm

RedDwarf wrote:One thing for sure,if Becchetti stays the budget will be on a shoe string. We have been on shoe string budgets before but i think the next one would be on an entirely different level. Who wants to go and watch a bunch of kids get slaughtered every week on £300 a week.

I'll watch for £300 a week.
MVotO
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:24 am

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by RedDwarf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:03 pm

MVotO wrote:
RedDwarf wrote:One thing for sure,if Becchetti stays the budget will be on a shoe string. We have been on shoe string budgets before but i think the next one would be on an entirely different level. Who wants to go and watch a bunch of kids get slaughtered every week on £300 a week.

I'll watch for £300 a week.


:D Edited .
User avatar
RedDwarf
Boarding Heavyweight
Boarding Heavyweight
 
Posts: 5343
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by theballmagnet » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:48 am

How many on this board are ST holders? A small percentage of the ST sales I reckon.I think we could well still shift 3000 ST if they become available
User avatar
theballmagnet
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Proposition Joe and 10 guests