Season ticket info

Post about Leyton Orient or anything else

Re: Season ticket info

PostPosted by ChingfordRed » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:59 am

Zero chance of that happening if Becchetti's still owner come the start of the season.
ChingfordRed
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame

PostPosted by theballmagnet » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:01 am

ChingfordRed wrote:Zero chance of that happening if Becchetti's still owner come the start of the season.

People will buy ST's regardless of the owner. They go because they want to support the team/meet friends etc and it is part of their life. Rightly or wrongly we will shift loads as usual
theballmagnet
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder

PostPosted by ChingfordRed » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:04 am

Most have had enough and will not give anymore of their money to him, if Becchetti's still owner come start of next season there'll be 1,500 season tickets sold if he's lucky.

We all love the club, but enough is enough, how many relegations do people want before they say "That's it, no more"?

The club will only continue to plummet and eventually die whilst he's there, there's literally nothing to suggest otherwise and if people who claim to be Orient fans want to fund that then don't moan when the inevitable happens.
ChingfordRed
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame

PostPosted by eagwgw » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:08 am

3,000 sounds a bit fanciful.

But actually I think no information is not a bad thing. If Bitchtits was going to stay at the club actually selling the things now would have brought in some much needed cash.
It could well be that a couple of weeks ago even he thought a deal would be done by now and as such running the club isn't going to be his problem.

Gotta happen soon though. You would hope that under new ownership one of the first things that happens is a really aggressive reduction in ticket prices; cannot afford fans to drift away. I think it would be a mistake to spend big to try and get promotion at the first attempt, the club needs time to purge every memory of Bitchtits out of the system, he literally is a poison.
eagwgw
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder

PostPosted by LeighO » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:10 am

theballmagnet wrote:How many on this board are ST holders? A small percentage of the ST sales I reckon.I think we could well still shift 3000 ST if they become available

I am / was depending on if Frankie Charisma stays.
LeighO
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder

PostPosted by theballmagnet » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:11 am

ChingfordRed wrote:Most have had enough and will not give anymore of their money to him, if Becchetti's still owner come start of next season there'll be 1,500 season tickets sold if he's lucky.

We all love the club, but enough is enough, how many relegations do people want before they say "That's it, no more"?

The club will only continue to plummet and eventually die whilst he's there, there's literally nothing to suggest otherwise and if people who claim to be Orient fans want to fund that then don't moan when the inevitable happens.

You are probably correct but everyone will have their own own views and if they want to purchase ST's that's up to them. It doesn't make them any less a fan or you any more of a fan. We are all in this together and should respect each other
theballmagnet
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder

PostPosted by AjaxTreesDown » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:14 am

eagwgw wrote:the club needs time to purge every memory of Bitchtits out of the system, he literally is a poison.

IMO, if we get taken over then the upcoming season there should be two objectives:

1. Remain a National League club.
2. Build the foundations to have a proper crack at it next season.
AjaxTreesDown
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder

PostPosted by Smiley Culture » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:17 am

AjaxTreesDown wrote:
eagwgw wrote:the club needs time to purge every memory of Bitchtits out of the system, he literally is a poison.

IMO, if we get taken over then the upcoming season there should be two objectives:

I agree with point one but to go from that to point two in the space of one summer is not realistic, IMO. Returning to the Football League (because it's the 'promised land' and they look after their teams so well) is incredibly hard at this level and takes a good few years.
Smiley Culture
Boarding Heavyweight
Boarding Heavyweight

PostPosted by Eddie von Sphincter » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:13 am

AjaxTreesDown wrote:

I agree with both points.
Eddie von Sphincter
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame

PostPosted by Smiley Culture » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:31 am

Fixing three years of this ownership and the problems caused by it and getting promoted in two seasons? Not at all possible, IMO. We're gunna have to build for years before we can have a good go at it I think. I'd rather us do that anyway than take Becchetti's approach of unsustainable wages in an attempt at promotion.
Smiley Culture
Boarding Heavyweight
Boarding Heavyweight

PostPosted by McGleish is God » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Ajax I admire your optimism, but my 2 objectives for the club are
1) Get rid of Becchetti as soon as possible
2) To still be 'Leyton Orient' for the 2017/2018 season.
Let's not run before we can walk.
To be honest if we were still a club in the National League in 5 years time but with new owners, I could easily live with that!
McGleish is God
Level One Boarder
Level One Boarder

PostPosted by ChingfordRed » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Easily, right now with c*** features still in charge there won't be an Orient in five years time, maybe even half that.
ChingfordRed
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame

PostPosted by RedDwarf » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:40 pm

ChingfordRed wrote:Most have had enough and will not give anymore of their money to him, if Becchetti's still owner come start of next season there'll be 1,500 season tickets sold if he's lucky.

I completely agree with that except if Becchetti stays I reckon he won't get anywhere near 1000 season ticket holders. I know people who don't post on here and they say they are not renewing while Bullshitti remains.
RedDwarf
Boarding Heavyweight
Boarding Heavyweight

PostPosted by The Librarian » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Sadly though, many supporters will feel that going into the NL and the state of the club at present means that they will find other things to do on Saturday afternoons. It may continue to be 'Leyton Orient' in some form but the issues over the past three years will mean many won't return, Becchetti or not. I think expecting a new owner to turn this around as soon as it's their's is wishful thinking.
The Librarian

PostPosted by Hedmans Header » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:26 pm

I very much doubt the club will sell a maximum of 500 season tickets
should Billy Smart remain, the fans have just had enough after 57 years
following the club up and down the country i decided not to renew last
season and didn't go to one home game...
I've had many texts and calls from people sat near me saying "i did the
right thing" and that they are not renewing..
I totally understand people wanting to meet up for a beer and watch the
game but the circus has had 3 years and he's made our club a joke..
Whether not renewing hits Billy hard in the pocket who knows but i do
know i worked to hard to give the circus any of my money..
Me and my family wont return til the circus leaves town whether i run out
of years and end up never returning so be it, I'll just remember the good
times when we were run as a proper club...
Hedmans Header
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder

PostPosted by McGleish is God » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:08 pm

Well said Hedman, we aren't even a club anymore let alone being a 'proper one'
McGleish is God
Level One Boarder
Level One Boarder

PostPosted by PoundhillO » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:13 pm

Hedmans Header wrote:I very much doubt the club will sell a maximum of 500 season tickets

Spot on, anyone buying season tickets whilst B*llsh*tti is still there is helping B*llsh*tti achieve his aims which is sheer madness.
If you want to meet up with friends and have a beer that's fine but it doesn't mean you have to attend the matches, simples !
PoundhillO
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder

PostPosted by Cheshunto » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:32 pm

PoundhillO wrote:
Hedmans Header wrote:I very much doubt the club will sell a maximum of 500 season tickets

Spot on, anyone buying season tickets whilst B*llsh*tti is still there is helping B*llsh*tti achieve his aims which is sheer madness.
If you want to meet up with friends and have a beer that's fine but it doesn't mean you have to attend the matches, simples !

Yeah, well said HH. While Becchetti is there I definitely won't re-new or even attend home games, and I know of others who don't post on here who feel,the same.
The next couple of weeks are gonna be interesting though as I personally feel that FB will sell, but time really is marching on to organise the squad etc and to sell the 3,000 season tickets that I think we will reach if new owners come in.

They will need to come up with some good offers though in terms of ST prices. I think they should be discounted to anybody who had one last season and suffered as we all did.

BECCHETTI OUT NOW !!!
Cheshunto
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder

PostPosted by Jurgen Windcaller's Horn » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:28 pm

ChingfordRed wrote:We all love the club, but enough is enough, how many relegations do people want before they say "That's it, no more"?

The first sentence is irrelevant. I'd renew if we were in the ESL as long as it's a club I recognise. The second is spot on.
Jurgen Windcaller's Horn
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted by Proposition Joe » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:52 pm

What JWH said.
Proposition Joe
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat