Latest from Omer

Post about Leyton Orient or anything else

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by LOFC= £4M+ no assets » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:01 pm

MySmellyPants wrote:
LOFC= £4M+ no assets wrote:
Level Ten Boarder wrote:Don't forget 'Becchetti will liquidate the club and walk away with a huge loss' often followed up a few posts later with 'Becchetti won't sell unless all the debt goes with it because he won't want a huge loss'.

Orient1 is thick, just block him.

If that's the case then stop replying you idiot.


Someone block this dickhead again - PLEASE

Time to wake up and be realistic.
The club has been up for sale for 6 months and there are no takers.
These are the facts.
All the insults in the world wont change that.
Time to grow up and face facts.
User avatar
LOFC= £4M+ no assets
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder
 
Posts: 3512
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by Bruce Banner » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Proof for those facts?
Bruce Banner
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by ChingfordRed » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:04 pm

You don't seriously think it's a fact that no-one's been interested in buying the club and been talking to Becchetti and hid representatives about buying it?

If you do then that really is just confirmation that you're an attention-seeking troll.
ChingfordRed
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 18160
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by jamie9456 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Orient1 for someone who likes to deal in facts, I'll ask you one.

If Nigel's Travis/Kent Teage are not interested in Orient or as you say can't be 'one of the takers'- then what exactly is your explanation for Eagle Investments 2017 LTD filed under 'Other Sporting activities'.

Curious to hear your thoughts, cheers
User avatar
jamie9456
Boarding Heavyweight
Boarding Heavyweight
 
Posts: 7698
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:05 am

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by ChingfordRed » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Image
ChingfordRed
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 18160
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by Bruce Banner » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:16 pm

And why dont they just come out and deny it.
Bruce Banner
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by LOFC= £4M+ no assets » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:19 pm

jamie9456 wrote:Orient1 for someone who likes to deal in facts, I'll ask you one.

If Nigel's Travis/Kent Teage are not interested in Orient or as you say can't be 'one of the takers'- then what exactly is your explanation for Eagle Investments 2017 LTD filed under 'Other Sporting activities'.

Curious to hear your thoughts, cheers

Jamie you are a sensible chap.
I said no takers.
You will always get interest when a club is put up for sale.
They generally lose interest when the ground is not part of the deal.
Apparently the profit share doesn't exist.
So I fail to see why somebody would offer millions and the seller turn it down which is what we are being told.
No Non league club as far as I am aware has changed hands for anything like this sum without the ground being part of the deal.
Can you supply any evidence of a similar size club with no assets that has?
Hereford Utd was sold for £2 a year before liquidation.
They had no assets and the ground was council owned.
User avatar
LOFC= £4M+ no assets
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder
 
Posts: 3512
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by Bruce Banner » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:23 pm

So no proof!
Bruce Banner
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by Eddie von Sphincter » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Would they not have established all that a lot earlier in the 4 months of talks and walked away though ?
Travis sponsors the North Stand,I think he might be aware Becchetti doesn't own the ground.
Eddie von Sphincter
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 15339
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by LOFC= £4M+ no assets » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Eddie von Sphincter wrote:Would they not have established all that a lot earlier in the 4 months of talks and walked away though ?
Travis sponsors the North Stand,I think he might be aware Becchetti doesn't own the ground.

Correct.
So what would the value of a FC with no players no ground and no season ticket holders be worth?
Go on make me laugh.
User avatar
LOFC= £4M+ no assets
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder
 
Posts: 3512
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by AjaxTreesDown » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:27 pm

I expected an answer about how Eagle Investments is based in Altrincham and that Other Sporting Activities could mean anything, probably something to do with fly fishing.
User avatar
AjaxTreesDown
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder
 
Posts: 3926
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:29 am

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by Eddie von Sphincter » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:27 pm

But they haven't walked away have they ?
Eddie von Sphincter
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 15339
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by LOFC= £4M+ no assets » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:28 pm

Eddie von Sphincter wrote:Would they not have established all that a lot earlier in the 4 months of talks and walked away though ?
Travis sponsors the North Stand,I think he might be aware Becchetti doesn't own the ground.

Im out of here now got a oil change to do on my 29 year old Vauxhall Cavalier.
Classic.
User avatar
LOFC= £4M+ no assets
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder
 
Posts: 3512
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by Eddie von Sphincter » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:30 pm

LOFC= £4M+ no assets wrote:
Eddie von Sphincter wrote:Would they not have established all that a lot earlier in the 4 months of talks and walked away though ?
Travis sponsors the North Stand,I think he might be aware Becchetti doesn't own the ground.

Correct.
So what would the value of a FC with no players no ground and no season ticket holders be worth?
Go on make me laugh.

Whatever someone is prepared to pay for it to save it
Some people care about the club,not that I expect you to understand that.
Eddie von Sphincter
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 15339
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by 1984orient » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:30 pm

Riza been told to hop it..
1984orient
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder
 
Posts: 956
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:40 am

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by LOFC= £4M+ no assets » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:30 pm

Eddie von Sphincter wrote:But they haven't walked away have they ?

I don't know and neither do you.
What I do know is FB is still in charge.
User avatar
LOFC= £4M+ no assets
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder
 
Posts: 3512
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by Eddie von Sphincter » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:31 pm

You've got me there.
Go and play with your dipstick !
Eddie von Sphincter
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 15339
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by LOFC= £4M+ no assets » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:32 pm

Eddie von Sphincter wrote:
LOFC= £4M+ no assets wrote:
Eddie von Sphincter wrote:Would they not have established all that a lot earlier in the 4 months of talks and walked away though ?
Travis sponsors the North Stand,I think he might be aware Becchetti doesn't own the ground.

Correct.
So what would the value of a FC with no players no ground and no season ticket holders be worth?
Go on make me laugh.

Whatever someone is prepared to pay for it to save it
Some people care about the club,not that I expect you to understand that.

What nonsense.
No one is going to pay millions for Orient. Fan or not.
Barry didn't.
User avatar
LOFC= £4M+ no assets
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder
 
Posts: 3512
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by ChingfordRed » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:33 pm

1984orient wrote:Riza been told to hop it.


By who?

He has only 11 days left on his contract anyway to be fair.
Last edited by ChingfordRed on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChingfordRed
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 18160
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Re: Latest from Omer

PostPosted by Eddie von Sphincter » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:33 pm

So you think they have been haggling over a quid for 4 months ?
Eddie von Sphincter
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 15339
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AjaxTreesDown, Google Adsense [Bot], Hedmans Header, LeighO, orientony and 33 guests