Another van attack

Post about Leyton Orient or anything else

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by mistadobalina » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:23 am

Said in a thread where you've apologised for terrorism .
mistadobalina
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder

PostPosted by spen666 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:24 am

didn't take long did it for people to start trading childish insults on here
spen666
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder

PostPosted by Pie and Mash » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:25 am

brentmeistergeneral wrote:
mistadobalina wrote:You just described the murder of an innocent as the 'circle of life' and implied that, since a hate preached was based there over a decade ago, that this was somehow justified. If you're not a racist, it's not my fault you sound like one.

If you are not an apologist for terrorism its not my fault you sound like one

That's literally what you've done with your circle of life post
Pie and Mash
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame

PostPosted by brentmeistergeneral » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:28 am

:lol:
One man killing women and children is not really terror is it especially as they were not targeted for being minorities :lol:
brentmeistergeneral
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder

PostPosted by Proposition Joe » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:34 am

So it was a coincidence it was a mosque? And one person can't be a terrorist by themselves? Righto.

Pr*ck.
Proposition Joe
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted by Off The Hook » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:35 am

Off The Hook wrote:
jonesm wrote:Only a matter of time for reprisals after recent attacks.
Don't condone this action, but have heard a lot of people talking about it.
We could end up having a civil war in this country.

I hope you reported all these people to the authorities. If you didn't and covered up for them, you're just as much to blame.

You did not finish your sentence,,,,,just as much to blame,,,,as all the moderate muslims that did nothing when they knew there was radicalisation in their midst

Do you mean the bloke responsible for Manchester? He'd been reported.

Or do you mean those that did Borough Market? Also reported.
Off The Hook
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame

PostPosted by Beradogs » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:36 am

I have travelled and worked all over the world and wherever I have been people from different nationalities just don't get on. In Hong Kong they hate the people from the Chinese mainland. In China they hate the Japanese. In America they hate the Mexicans. The feeling is mutual as the Mexicans hate U.S citizens. Poles hate the Romanians. Russians hate the poles. Etc etc. Multiculterism is a great idea in theory. In practise. I don't see that it will ever work. I can only see it getting worse.
Beradogs
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder

PostPosted by brentmeistergeneral » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:40 am

Beradogs wrote:I have travelled and worked all over the world and wherever I have been people from different nationalities just don't get on. In Hong Kong they hate the people from the Chinese mainland. In China they hate the Japanese. In America they hate the Mexicans. The feeling is mutual as the Mexicans hate U.S citizens. Poles hate the Romanians. Russians hate the poles. Etc etc. Multiculterism is a great idea in theory. In practise. I don't see that it will ever work. I can only see it getting worse.

AND ON THE ORIENT MESSAGE BOARD ANYONE HATES ANYONE WHO DOES NOT W@NK OFF TO STALIN
brentmeistergeneral
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder

PostPosted by brentmeistergeneral » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:43 am

Off The Hook wrote:
Off The Hook wrote:
jonesm wrote:Only a matter of time for reprisals after recent attacks.
Don't condone this action, but have heard a lot of people talking about it.
We could end up having a civil war in this country.

I hope you reported all these people to the authorities. If you didn't and covered up for them, you're just as much to blame.

You did not finish your sentence,,,,,just as much to blame,,,,as all the moderate muslims that did nothing when they knew there was radicalisation in their midst

You blubbering imbecile, read what I said "all the moderate muslims that did nothing" 3 reports from a potential 7,000 that frequents the said mosques is not enough
brentmeistergeneral
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder

PostPosted by mistadobalina » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:45 am

Beradogs wrote:I have travelled and worked all over the world and wherever I have been people from different nationalities just don't get on. In Hong Kong they hate the people from the Chinese mainland. In China they hate the Japanese. In America they hate the Mexicans. The feeling is mutual as the Mexicans hate U.S citizens. Poles hate the Romanians. Russians hate the poles. Etc etc. Multiculterism is a great idea in theory. In practise. I don't see that it will ever work. I can only see it getting worse.

Reads like something out of the 1930s, and total bollox to boot.
mistadobalina
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder

PostPosted by MayIPooOnYourKnee » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:45 am

Hopefully now the goverment will wake up and provide high profile mosques such as Finsbury park & the East london with extra security thats been requested. People need to be protected from such evil.
MayIPooOnYourKnee
Level Three Boarder
Level Three Boarder

PostPosted by Brianwhitehouse+10others » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:47 am

So.....call someone a Cnut on here = ban.......call someone a pri*k = no ban. :clap :clap
Brianwhitehouse+10others
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder

PostPosted by brentmeistergeneral » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:47 am

MayIPooOnYourKnee wrote:Hopefully now the goverment will wake up and provide high profile mosques such as Finsbury park & the East london with extra security thats been requested. People need to be protected from such evil.

:lol: :lol:
brentmeistergeneral
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder

PostPosted by mistadobalina » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:51 am

Brianwhitehouse+10others wrote:So.....call someone a Cnut on here = ban.......call someone a pri*k = no ban. :clap :clap

If someone posts 'circle of life' after innocent people have been killed and hospitalised, then I would accept a ban for calling a racist pr*ck a racist pr*ck.
mistadobalina
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder

PostPosted by Beradogs » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 am

mistadobalina wrote:

Real life experience matey. If you are happy in your little bubble then fine. Doesn't bother me either way.
Beradogs
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder

PostPosted by Brianwhitehouse+10others » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:54 am

mistadobalina wrote:
Brianwhitehouse+10others wrote:So.....call someone a Cnut on here = ban.......call someone a pri*k = no ban. :clap :clap

If someone posts 'circle of life' after innocent people have been killed and hospitalised, then I would accept a ban for calling a racist pr*ck a racist pr*ck.

Why do you think that was aimed at you ??
Brianwhitehouse+10others
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder

PostPosted by brentmeistergeneral » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:56 am

:clap Not upset at being called racist but calling me a pr*ck is a bit much
brentmeistergeneral
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder

PostPosted by mistadobalina » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:58 am

Beradogs wrote:
mistadobalina wrote:

Real life experience matey. If you are happy in your little bubble then fine. Doesn't bother me either way.

Things have demonstrably and obviously improved massively over the last 50 years, when groups trying to eradicate other cultures and ethnicity's was par for the course. You'd have to live in a little England bubble not to see that. My 'real life experience' is growing up and living in a city where multiculturalism for the most part works just fine.
mistadobalina
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder

PostPosted by brentmeistergeneral » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 am

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE OFFENDED DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE CORRECT
A mantra a lot of the "more unwashed" on here should take heed of
brentmeistergeneral
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder

PostPosted by Off The Hook » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:03 am

Off The Hook wrote:

You blubbering imbecile, read what I said "all the moderate muslims that did nothing" 3 reports from a potential 7,000 that frequents the said mosques is not enough

But the ones that needed reporting, were reported.

You want the moderate muslim community to report other people that haven't done anything? Ok.
Off The Hook
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat