Another van attack

Post about Leyton Orient or anything else

Another van attack

PostPosted by mistadobalina » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:29 am

Haven't seen this posted yet:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960

One dead, ten injured. Hopefully that total doesn't rise. This sort of thing is beginning to feel absolutely relentless.
mistadobalina
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:31 am

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by jonesm » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:40 am

Only a matter of time for reprisals after recent attacks.
Don't condone this action, but have heard a lot of people talking about it.
We could end up having a civil war in this country.
jonesm
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:00 am

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by brentmeistergeneral » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:41 am

Circle of life.
Hate preachers allowed to preach hate in that very mosque.
brentmeistergeneral
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by mistadobalina » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:52 am

brentmeistergeneral wrote:Circle of life.
Hate preachers allowed to preach hate in that very mosque.


That's seriously your gut reaction?
mistadobalina
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:31 am

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by Nice Username » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:55 am

I never understand why people try to rationalise behaviour of people who actively go out to kill people they have never met. Happened after Manchester, now happening after this on the other side. They're clearly all utterly mental maniacs.
Nice Username
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder
 
Posts: 3298
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by MayIPooOnYourKnee » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:02 am

If anything this is the worst kind of terrorist attack. Targeting minorities.
MayIPooOnYourKnee
Level Three Boarder
Level Three Boarder
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by Smiley Culture » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:07 am

It's a shock to see a 'revenge attack' against innocent Muslims of this scale, I'd almost expect the mindless vandalism, graffiti and the hanging of pork products on mosque doors but not someone who's decide to fight fire with fire. Sad.
Smiley Culture
Boarding Heavyweight
Boarding Heavyweight
 
Posts: 5572
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:45 am

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by VinnyO » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:08 am

In all honesty I'm surprised it took this long for a revenge attack and whilst this is the kind of thing ISIS want, the far right groups must be licking their lips.

Just hoping that this isn't the start of things to come.
VinnyO
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:10 am

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by Nice Username » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:12 am

Hope it doesn't get called a revenge attack tbh. Revenge would be flying off to Syria and driving a van into some ISIS thugs, but strangely these cowards seem to have targeted people who had nothing to do with the recent terror attacks. Odd.
Nice Username
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder
 
Posts: 3298
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by Classic Intercourse » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:22 am

MayIPooOnYourKnee wrote:If anything this is the worst kind of terrorist attack. Targeting minorities.


:clown

If anything this is equally as bad as every other terrorist attack, targeting innocents.
Classic Intercourse
Level Five Boarder
Level Five Boarder
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:31 am

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by brentmeistergeneral » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:46 am

MayIPooOnYourKnee wrote:If anything this is the worst kind of terrorist attack. Targeting minorities.

So to clarify you are quantifying this as worse than 22 mainly young children and women being slain
You are a mutant
brentmeistergeneral
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by brentmeistergeneral » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:07 am

MayIPooOnYourKnee wrote:If anything this is the worst kind of terrorist attack. Targeting minorities.

Question do you have a hook hand ?
brentmeistergeneral
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by Off The Hook » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:12 am

jonesm wrote:Only a matter of time for reprisals after recent attacks.
Don't condone this action, but have heard a lot of people talking about it.
We could end up having a civil war in this country.


I hope you reported all these people to the authorities. If you didn't and covered up for them, you're just as much to blame.
User avatar
Off The Hook
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 14302
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:27 am

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by brentmeistergeneral » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:16 am

Off The Hook wrote:
jonesm wrote:Only a matter of time for reprisals after recent attacks.
Don't condone this action, but have heard a lot of people talking about it.
We could end up having a civil war in this country.


I hope you reported all these people to the authorities. If you didn't and covered up for them, you're just as much to blame.


You did not finish your sentence,,,,,just as much to blame,,,,as all the moderate muslims that did nothing when they knew there was radicalisation in their midst
brentmeistergeneral
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by MayIPooOnYourKnee » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:16 am

Will they be investigating who radicalised this terrorist? Probably the hate fuelled EDL.
MayIPooOnYourKnee
Level Three Boarder
Level Three Boarder
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by mistadobalina » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:17 am

brentmeistergeneral wrote:
MayIPooOnYourKnee wrote:If anything this is the worst kind of terrorist attack. Targeting minorities.

So to clarify you are quantifying this as worse than 22 mainly young children and women being slain
You are a mutant


You're a racist pr*ck, clearly.
mistadobalina
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:31 am

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by brentmeistergeneral » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:18 am

mistadobalina wrote:
brentmeistergeneral wrote:
MayIPooOnYourKnee wrote:If anything this is the worst kind of terrorist attack. Targeting minorities.

So to clarify you are quantifying this as worse than 22 mainly young children and women being slain
You are a mutant


You're a racist pr*ck, clearly.


When all else fails call me a racist :clap :clap

Classy
brentmeistergeneral
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by Pie and Mash » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:19 am

It's time to ban vans
User avatar
Pie and Mash
Boarding Hall of Fame
Boarding Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 14329
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:33 pm
Location: Wimbledon

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by mistadobalina » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:20 am

You just described the murder of an innocent as the 'circle of life' and implied that, since a hate preached was based there over a decade ago, that this was somehow justified. If you're not a racist, it's not my fault you sound like one.
mistadobalina
Level Four Boarder
Level Four Boarder
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:31 am

Re: Another van attack

PostPosted by brentmeistergeneral » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:21 am

mistadobalina wrote:You just described the murder of an innocent as the 'circle of life' and implied that, since a hate preached was based there over a decade ago, that this was somehow justified. If you're not a racist, it's not my fault you sound like one.

If you are not an apologist for terrorism its not my fault you sound like one
brentmeistergeneral
Level Two Boarder
Level Two Boarder
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests