PostPosted by spen666 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:09 am

Our neighbours seem to be in more trouble than Orient

https://claptonfcnews.wordpress.com/201 ... -in-peril/
spen666
Level Three Boarder
Level Three Boarder

Re: Worry about future of Clapton FC

PostPosted by Disoriented » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:53 pm

How are Darlington travelling these days?
Disoriented
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder

PostPosted by Level Ten Boarder » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:38 pm

Genuine question Spen. Why do you post here? You're not an Orient fan, and emerged at the height of our troubles. Do you just like posting on different internet sites?
Level Ten Boarder
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder

PostPosted by Loyal_Supporter » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:35 pm

I've been to Clapton a good few times in the last few years and it's been one of the best days out for a football match that I have ever experienced. I really hope that they survive and stay on The Scaffold.
Loyal_Supporter
Elite Boarder
Elite Boarder

PostPosted by spen666 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:17 am

Level Ten Boarder wrote:Genuine question Spen. Why do you post here? You're not an Orient fan, and emerged at the height of our troubles. Do you just like posting on different internet sites?

Not an Orient fan?

So being a season ticket holder for the last 16 years, going to numerous away games as well as home games every season doesn't make me an Orient fan?

I have been a regular at Orient since I moved into the area 16 years ago.

Perhaps you would rather I go to watch West Ham instead

Level Ten Boarder, a genuine question...why are you so full of sh!t and know absolutely sweet FA about me.
spen666
Level Three Boarder
Level Three Boarder

PostPosted by Smiley Culture » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:02 am

Spen is a bit of a troll on here but it's not right to dig the bloke out for not being from London or Essex.

By the sounds of it, he's a football fan and likes Football at various levels and there's nothing wrong with that.
Smiley Culture
Boarding Heavyweight
Boarding Heavyweight

PostPosted by spen666 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:10 am

Smiley Culture wrote:Spen is a bit of a troll on here but it's not right to dig the bloke out for not being from London or Essex.

By the sounds of it, he's a football fan and likes Football at various levels and there's nothing wrong with that.

Smiley, I am not a troll, I may take a different stance to some or view things differently. I look at things from a legal viewpoint rather than an emotional viewpoint

You are 100 % correct that I am a football fan. I watch hundreds of games a season at all levels.

I have been a season ticket holder at Orient since I moved to the area. When not watching Orient, I can be found watching local non league football around the Essex Senior League and Bostick Isthmian League or further afield. I regularly watch football on 4 or more days a week.

Those on here who watch local non league football are likely to have met me groundhopping
spen666
Level Three Boarder
Level Three Boarder

Return to General Chat